Monday, July 22, 2013

THIS WEEK

FOR WEDNESDAY JULY 24!!!


Meeting is location T.B.A. tomorrow (Tuesday).

Please have your 4th of July thing done. I am also behind so the absolute final deadline for the project will be NEXT WEEK. If everyone has it done this week, I will have the zine done by next week. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WILL HAVE ONE DONE FOR NEXT WEEK. I will wait to make it then.


I really hope that I get at least 5 projects back. If you are planning on contributing please email me (katrina4ever at gmail.com). I would like to have a nice bunch of stuff. Even if it is just one drawing for the present and the past, that would be fantastic. It doesn't have to tell a story, it can just be a drawing or picture. If you want to write a small story and have a tiny image (or even none at all) that would be fine. Please just keep the dimensions and 4 page limit in mind.

I will be at a 4th birthday party near Anodyne Coffeehouse. I am thinking meet there? If you have another idea or feedback on that idea please email me about it.  They are open until 10. I have only been there a handful of times and really have liked it there.


-Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment