Saturday, February 22, 2014

GOALS ZINE February Progress


So it's the end of February, which is a good time to remember that I have some goals. One of which is to make the previously mentioned zine tracking goal progress, successes and failures.

I think it is also a good time to meet ( Katrina, Shawna ) to talk about what our goals are and to get started on some drawings ( On a Tuesday for Shawna's convenience? ) 

Here is a list of my 2014 Goals:

*** Don't over do it; Make time for relaxing and quality time with friends and Eben
*** Spend less time worrying about art and career aligning and use that time to make more art; Take a weaving class
*** Call your Mom and Sister weekly
*** Spending money on food is OK/important; Learn to make stock and stop buying cartons of stock; Pickle something 
*** Read 8 books; Read more nonfiction and worry less about reading the classics
*** Participate in at least one craft fair; Consider making things that people can use 
*** Don't be lazy at the gym
*** TV is not more important than sleeping 

xx
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Yes! It is great to see your list of goals! I need to start drawing about and working on mine more. I have a book I am going to dedicate for only working on this project in. I think I built it up too much in my mind and now am nervous to start using the pages. Ha ha. I made a post about my goals in my personal blog, I am probably not going to cover all of those in my part of the zine contribution though. http://goodnightsweetdreamsiloveyou.blogspot.com/2014/01/one-goal.html

    ReplyDelete