Monday, August 5, 2013

woo hoo almost done!

I spent some quality time at kinkos. Oh I miss the days of punch cards and fully stocked counter caddy things (there was a stapler with about enough staples for a year and a crusty white out, I had to ask for a glue stick at the counter). Anybody know of anywhere to make copies and work on stuff for less than 12¢ a copy?



It was a red day, I wore a red dress, I got red berries iced tea and the zine has a red cover.

I tried to get a picture of my assembly set up (without getting people in it, all the computers and cubicles were being used). Usually I try to have things assembled at home, but I wanted to resize some of them and not cut up your originals. I don't think I was done this during daylight in about 7 years. It definitely is a different scene.

I felt a little like I was making a mix tape cover (typewriter, same size margins, lists...) for the middle information page. I think it all turned out pretty nicely! I will have them on Wednesday. Lets meet at the same place again, same time, on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment