Tuesday, August 27, 2013

WEDNESDAY

       same place same time

I am looking forward to this week. I found an old sketchbook of mine that only had a few pages used, so I tore them out! It's like new! I also found a book in the kids section of goodwill (graphic novels end up here...) called Skyscrapers of the Midwest, I really like the crosshatching in it.

Have any of you read Special Exits? If you haven't, please do! I will hopefully get my copy back in a few weeks and would like to re read it, by then you should have read it too and we can all talk about it!

I wrote down some email addresses of a few of you who wanted to be able to post and edit on here, and now they are lost. Please email me and I will add you as a contributor. katrina 4 ever at gmail, you have to have a gmail account too.

See you soon!
-katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment