Tuesday, October 15, 2013

THIS WEEK

(by katrina)

Can we meet on Thursday instead of Wednesday? Does that work for people who want to hang out?
(we would meet at someones (molly) house and have snacks and draw and look at books.

I was poking through this website today... http://imagespublicdomain.wordpress.com/category/library-of-congress/
Maybe you will like it too?

NOW, Lets work on more mini zines.

If you want to be in charge of making one, post it on here (email me your gmail address and I will add you as an author!) and figure out what you need and when you need it by. 

What is it called?
What is it about?
What are you looking for in submissions? 
When you plan to have it ready? (is it for an event?)
When you need contributions by?
Do you want/need cash help for production?

Also, what is the...
size
image orientation (landscape or portrait)
edge margin
wanted contribution pages per person (minimum and maximum)

Will it be black and white?

I am making one about 'monday' type moments. I will post soon my list of details so that you can contribute.

Text, fb or email me (katrina4ever AT g m a i l DOT com) about meetings, if you have questions, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment