Thursday, October 3, 2013

we did not meet this last week and other club business

(by katrina)

Two people couldn't make it, I had an awful headache, the storm was coming in, blah blah blah. We did not meet. But next week we will. At someones house. If you are interested in joining us, contact me for details.

Lets all work on our jokes and childhood obsessions. Emily and Sarah, please post sizes and deadlines.  

Lets get some more zines done, then I will send a package to Quimby's in Chicago. I would also like to get some out to Moon Palace Books and Boneshaker Books. Boneshaker will be having a zine event in a month or so. Jenny and I went to the last one. It was nice. All the zines brought were set on tables around a room with people milling about trading zines and browsing. Where else could we put our zines? I Like You? Big Brain Comics

I would like to make patches with the 'logo' of the club. 

On another note...



For each future doodle club meetings I would like to make a post containing:
  • who was there
  • what books we brought to share (linked to information on them)
  • any links to pages we discussed or looked at that are worth sharing
  • draw battle/collaboration documentation
  • any interesting things we think you should know, like upcoming shows and events...
  • etc...
AND lets start linking up our own blogs and things we love as gadgets on the side bar. Everyone draw a 2"x2" picture of themselves and that will be your link list image. We can also use that to identify who writes posts or whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment