Wednesday, October 9, 2013

WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 9th NOTES

(by katrina)

This week was a small small meeting. Only Sarah and me.
We met at the Nicollet and were able to lounge in the sqishy armchairs around a small coffee table.

No drawing happened except for I drew a sad mouth and Sarah drew a sad sad face.

Books that were present and looked at...

Other notable topics of conversation were house plants, Bright Eyes and that I admitted to owning the record box set, Amelia Bedelia and other childhood favorite books, decorative tittles - love or hate and changing opinions over time, the variety of bean in my cup of soup that was not fully cooked, Sarah said to make sure to chew those ones really well, I ended up picking them out. Also Sarah had coffee that was hot and tasted strong. We had prime people watching views of the intersection from our seats and learned that skateboards are really loud.

I am having a show at Modern Times in November. If you, doodle club member, would like to contribute to the show, let me know!!! So far confirmed I have Molly and Sarah. Hopefully Shawna too? I am making a thing to display zines, they will be on hooks to take down and read.

I think we should set up an etsy page to sell the zines also; maybe some crafts too. I'll get on that later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment